Welcome to our website, Edu Enations. We provide educational content for students in our educational blog. We provide 10 lines on My Country India for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 in English. Every student’s knowledge of our country is very important. You can read 10 sentences about Bharat or Hindustan. School students need to write 10 lines on India or more lines on our country. India is a great and beautiful country. India is the seventh largest country in the world, so we can’t completely explain in 10 lines the country. But we can make some points in ten lines about India.
If you want to know about our country, read this post. You can read a 10 line essay on India. We are Indian and live together in our country, so below we share 10 sentences about our country, India.
10 Lines on My Country India (1)
1. My country is beautiful.
2. People live together in my country.
3. It’s a democratic country.
4. Every religion has the freedom to worship.
5. India is famous for its humanities and traditions.
6. India is a very extensive country.
7. Multiple languages are spoken in India.
8. Our Independence Day is August 15th.
9. Our Republic Day is January 26th.
10. Jawaharlal Nehru was the first prime minister of India.
My Country 10 Lines in English (2)
1- Our country’s name is India and is also known as Bharat or Hindustan.
2- Our nation is the seventh largest country on the planet.
3- India got freedom on August 15, 1947 from British rule.
4- Our nation is located in Asia.
5- Our national language is Hindi.
6- Our currency is known as rupees.
7- Indian capital is New Delhi.
8- Our national flag colours are saffron, white, and dark green.
9- Our country’s national bird is the peacock.
10- I love my country and I am proud to be an Indian.
10 Lines on My Country India (3)
1) India is a beautiful country with many tourist spots like the Gateway of India, the Taj Mahal, and many more.
2) India is the world’s most multilingual country.
3) India is a country where people of many religions live together.
4) India is the most democratic country in the world.
5) Our country has the world’s second highest population.
6) People of many religions, including Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, and Christians, lived together here.
7) In India, there are 28 states and 8 union territories.
8) It is the country where great scientists and mathematicians were born and achieved great success.
9) Each Indian state has its own ethnicity, as well as its own cultural and linguistic heritage.
10) Toward the north of India is the incomparable Himalayan range, which shines.